Client Name: South Metro Denver Chamber
Client Website URL: www.BestChamber.com
Project Type: Design Responsive Website
South Metro Denver Chamber is one of the most influential forces in local government and regional economic development in the south metro area. The Chamber has more than 1,100 members incorporating over 85,000 employees. Chamber Investors are actively involved in shaping public policy and providing valuable resources to fellow Chamber Investors. The Chamber is a not-for-profit business advocacy group. Their brand promises “Remarkable Relationships & a Thriving Community.”
Specific Project Goals & Challenges
- Create a site which incorporates all information and services that the Chamber offers
- Create a site that is easy to navigate and easily searchable
- Create a solution that incorporates all Meetup events into the website
- Create a blog format that allows us to write content on a variety of topics
Highlighted Solutions – This Website Has the Following Features and Functions:
- An easy to use website design using WordPress, utilizing our Enhanced WordPress Platform™. This allows us the ability to easily add new site pages, edit content, edit text, edit images & videos, edit forms and control all aspects of the site. It also seamlessly incorporates many key WordPress Plugins that greatly expand the functionality of these base tools.
- Responsive site design which provides resolution specific viewing and functionality experience on tablets and mobile phones.
- A “Big Picture”, homepage slider area which allows us to visually represent our brand with images and or videos.
- Custom Headers – Ability to add custom header images to every page in the website.
- Map – Map of all Chamber clients, managed by the Chamber. Map icons for each location are displayed with the Chamber logo, click for information on each specific business.
- Meetup Events Calendar – All of the Chamber’s Meetup events are also pulled into the new website automatically so user’s can easily see every event the Chamber offers.
- Investor Directory – Easily searchable database with all of our client’s information – searchable by people, company name or business category type.
- Extensive Team Bios – Get to know Chamber team, Board of Directors and other staff.
- Prosper eNews Sign Up – This allow site visitors to receive the monthly eNewsletter which contain information on issues pertinent to the business community.
- Share Your Feedback – This feedback system makes it easy for site visitors to keep in touch and let us know how we are doing
- Links to all social media channels
- RSS feed to share content
Please let us know what you think. We look forward to hearing from you!!