Client Name: Major
Client Website URL: www.GoMajorNow.com
Project Type: New Responsive Website Creation
Since 1970, Major Heating and Air Conditioning has been providing quality heating and air conditioning to Colorado’s residents and facility managers. And today, they also provide renewable Geothermal for both residential and commercial projects. They strive to provide their customers with high-quality customer service and products at an exceptional value.
Their technicians are proficient in up-to-date system installation and service techniques. They take great pride in providing the Denver metro area with quality installation of new equipment and servicing existing heating and cooling systems. They specialize in everything that heats, cools or looks like it does! They are proud members of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating since 1983.
Specific Project Goals & Challenges
- Create a website that combines all information from multiple websites
- Create a marketing focal point for all information
- Create a simple and clean website design that is easy to navigate
- Create a responsive website design that will look good on any size device
- Create content that is useful to potential customers
- Create an eNewsletter subscriber base
Highlighted Solutions – This Website has the following Features and Functions
- Integrate the Major Brand – The site unifies the entire Major brand, including residential, commercial and geothermal businesses around a new core messaging platform.
- Customer Reviews – This feature allows site admins the ability to add customer reviews directly into the website. The two most recent reviews display on the homepage. Reviews can be read on a page which lists all of the reviews. http://www.majorheating.com/reviews/
- Custom Portal Areas – Site admins have the ability to choose portal areas for the homepage and select imagery that highlights that particular topic. Each of the portal areas can have a unique title and link to an interior page of the website.
- Landing Page Builder – Site admins can create customized landing pages for any campaigns. These landing pages can have custom content and a form with no ability to navigate back to the rest of the site or be distracted by the calls to action that are on the rest of the website. This makes for easy tracking of site visitors and form submissions.
- Custom Footer – Ability to create custom footer with map links for multiple locations and the ability to edit phone number and hours of operation.
- Custom Contact Us Page – Ability to create a custom Google map for this page.
- Homepage Slider – This section of the homepage allows for quick editing of images to highlight specific marketing messages.
- Responsive Site Design – Which provides resolution specific viewing and functionality experience on tablets and mobile phones.
- A Very Simple to Use Content Management System (CMS) – Which utilizes our Enhanced WordPress Platform™. This allows the ability to add new site pages, edit content, edit images and videos, edit forms and control all aspects of the site. It also seamlessly incorporates many key WordPress Plugins that greatly expand the functionality of these base tools.
- Social Sharing – This functionality is very simple for users to share content via their own social media networks.
- Updated Social Media Assets – Created a unique hashtag for Twitter to reflect the updated brand.
- Ongoing Content – Site has continually updated content aligned to Major audience personas. This content keeps current audiences engaged as well as attracts new customers to the Major website.
Please let us know what you think. We look forward to hearing from you!