Information Architecture, otherwise known as IA, is closely related to successful website usability. However, it is somewhat more specialized.
This critical web design and development skill combines the art and science of organizing information into highly-consumable, optimized, classifications and structures, for the purpose of increasing the ease with which this information can be utilized. Since 1994, we have worked with over 1000 companies to help them with the planning of their Information Architecture.
Unlike companies who’s core competencies do not include brand development, cultural integration, messaging, marketing and ROI measurement, when we work with you to create the Information Architecture of your website or highly-complex, data-driven application, we take into account many critical factors including:
- Your desired overall brand experience
- The specific system goals and objectives (website or application)
- The target user’s disposition to the information and system we are creating (challenges, familiarity, use expertise, preconceived notions, past associations, etc…)
- The ease with which you are able to manage the system(s) in the back-end
- The best way to acquire, store, retrieve, share and utilize the incorporated data
- The best ways to utilize key structures for search engine positioning
It is no easy task to convert something complex into a useful, intuitive system which creates the desired level of engagement and results. This one important skill can often be the difference between a successful endeavor and a failure. We take great pride in being able to share this expertise with you. We look forward to working together to solve your specific challenge.
Discover how our unique approach to Information Architecture can help you create a more effective online presence, contact us here, or call 303-300-2640 today!
Get Your Free Website Analysis and See How Your Website is Performing