Drip campaigns create an ongoing dialogue with existing customers or sales prospects typically with the goal of accelerating the sales cycle. They can be set up to run automatically based on predefined timing or customer-activated triggers. Some common uses for drip campaigns include:
- Staying top of mind with customers
- Providing educational/thought leadership material to promote your solutions
- Re-engaging lapsed customers
- Providing promotional offers to increase purchase frequency
- Providing ongoing user training and tips
Pre-planning and programming of drip campaigns simplifies overall email delivery and creates a cohesive customer experience.
Webolutions works with clients to design and implement automated drip campaigns around specific business objectives. We help clients:
- Create executable campaign designs
- Develop email and thought leadership content for each stage of the campaign
- Program marketing automation tools for campaign delivery
- Perform campaign testing
- Analyze and refine campaigns based on results
If your email program is still based on the “batch and blast” methodology, it may be time to talk with Webolutions about creating automated, multi-touch drip campaigns to keep your brand top of mind and give your customers reasons to engage with greater frequency.