Effective Social Media Marketing Strategy
Social Media Marketing is becoming an increasingly critical component of the marketing mix garnering a larger and larger share of CMO attention due to it’s ability to cost-effectively influence target audiences.
How to Use Social Media Marketing in Your Business
Which platforms and tactics make the most sense for your business is, of course, a function of who you are targeting and how they use social media. But whether you are selling to teenagers, grandmothers or other businesses, social media will have a role to play in your marketing strategy. Not sure? Consider the following:
- CMO Magazine reports that 54% of B2B marketers claim to have generated leads via social media marketing tools
- 47% of Americans say Facebook is their #1 influencer of purchases
- 34% of marketers use Twitter to generate leads
- 83% of marketers say they prefer Linkedin for distributing B2B content
- 88% of Pinterest users purchased a product they pinned
Benefits of Social Media Marketing Services
- Acquire lifetime connections to their most likely referral sources
- Keep their brand top of mind with current customers
- Educate customers/prospects about new offerings and ways to address their issues
- Expand brand awareness to prospective new customers
- Address customer service inquiries
Webolutions Can Help Your Social Media Strategy
Webolutions is among Denver’s top social media and digital marketing agencies and has proven systems to build and engage your social media following. It starts with creation of your social media marketing plan which is based on your business objectives, target market and competitive landscape.
- Social Media Page Optimization – Build or improve your Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other social media pages for search and conversion
- Ongoing Community Engagement – create and execute your monthly posting calendar with a combination of educational, engaging, promotional content from your own organization and curated from other reliable sources
- Online Reputation Management – Monitor and respond to all new online reviews and develop programs to drive positive online mentions
- Social Listening – Set up tracking to follow important online conversations relevant to your brand, your competition and category. Respond wherever appropriate with information of value to the participants
- Fan Acquisition – Expand fan base via boosted posts, content sharing and advertising to the target audience
- ROI Measurement – Track and optimize all activities based on impressions, actions and conversions relative to the cost
Take a strategic approach to acquiring maximum, relevant reach for your social media message; generating content that gets consumed and shared; setting and achieving appropriate goals for the medium and integrating it properly with your overall marketing strategy. Contact Webolutions Social Media Marketing Agency today for a free initial consultation.