Client Name: Side Delights®
Client Website URL: www.SideDelights.com
Project Type: New Responsive Website
Side Delights® potatoes come from the best production acreage and processing facilities across North America in the nation’s most productive growing regions for potatoes. Their focus is delivering products grown close to home while reducing food miles and emissions from transportation. They offer many varieties of products to choose from.
Specific Project Goals & Challenges:
- Update the look and feel of the website
- Combine two existing websites into one
- Establish a centralized recipe database
- Create a responsive website design
Highlighted Solutions – This Website has the following Features and Functions:
- Design – This clean look and feel really highlights the freshness of the Side Delights® brand. The background texture adds a bit of visual interest.
- Homepage Slider – The beautiful imagery really stands out in the homepage slider. This area is perfect for highlighting marketing messages.
- Product Portals – The product portals on the homepage highlight six main products and messages. Images and text are very easy to edit.
- Responsive Web Design – This provides resolution-specific viewing and functionality experience on tablets and mobile phones so the website looks great on any size device.
- Recipe Database – Implemented the same recipe database created for the U.S. Potato Board. This database allows site admins to manage all recipes and easily add new recipes at any time, including images, nutrition information and preparation suggestions. This also suggests other recipes to try and has a rating system built in. Site admins can also choose which recipes to feature on the homepage.
- A very simple-to-use Content Management System (CMS), which utilizes our Enhanced WordPress Platform™. This allows the ability to add new site pages, edit content, edit images, add videos, edit forms and control all aspects of the site. It also seamlessly incorporates many key WordPress Plugins that greatly expand the functionality of these base tools.
Please let us know what you think. We look forward to hearing from you!