Client Name: Fresh Solutions Network
Client Website URL: www.FreshSolutionsNet.com
Project Type: New Responsive Website Creation
Fresh Solutions Network is an invitation-only network of potato and onion growers and shippers with superior products and trustworthy track records who personally own the land, work the soil and pack the product.
You choose one or more preferred point(s) of contact from among the Fresh Solutions Network membership and they coordinate sourcing and supplying your total custom assortment via the Fresh Solutions Network.
Specific Project Goals & Challenges:
- Create a website with a fresh look and feel to match the updated branding assets
- Create a responsive design that will look great on any size device
- Create a website design that represents all of the brands Fresh Solutions Network has to offer
- Showcase all of the network partners and brands
- Make content easily shareable via various social media channels
Highlighted Solutions – Features and Functions:
- Logo Carousel – Site admins have the ability to upload all network partner and brand logos. They rotate through the homepage. Network partners display directly underneath the slider and the brand logos display at the bottom, underneath the blog post portals.
- Freshness Calendar – This feature allows site admins to easily create a freshness calendar for each of their food types (potatoes, onions and sweet potatoes). Simple-to-use radio buttons make creating the calendar a breeze.
- FAQs – This feature allows site admins to easily add many FAQs to a single page and easily rearrange the order.
- Content Accordions – A short code can be added to any page that inserts content accordions. Each of the content accordions can have a title, unique content, images and hyperlinks. These accordions turn green on hover over for added visual appeal.
- Network Partners – This page pulls in some of the information from each of the individual network partner pages. The network partner logos link to the external network partner websites.
- Directors & Management – This page pulls in some information on each of the individual directors and management. Each of the posts link directly to an individual page about each of the board members.
- Blog – This section allows site admins to post about all of the interesting happenings within the organization as well as in the industry. The three most recent blog posts pull into the homepage.
- Home Page Slider – This section of the homepage allows for quick editing of images to highlight specific marketing messages.
- Responsive site design which provides resolution-specific viewing and functionality experience on tablets and mobile phones.
- A very simple to use Content Management System (CMS), which utilizes our Enhanced WordPress Platform™. This allows the ability to add new site pages, edit content, edit images and videos, edit forms and control all aspects of the site. It also seamlessly incorporates many key WordPress Plugins that greatly expand the functionality of these base tools.
- Social Sharing – This functionality is very simple for users to share content via their own social media networks.
Please let us know what you think. We look forward to hearing from you!