Pay Per Click Advertising: Google, Bing, Facebook, Linkedin & More
Get the Clicks You Need with Smart PPC Advertising Management
Unlike other forms of paid advertising, Pay Per Click marketing exposes your message to potential customers at the exact moment they are researching your category. The right PPC management partner will help you identify the best keywords to follow, will secure top positions, and will monitor and optimize ad copy to maximize impact of your campaign.
The Benefits of PPC Advertising
For near-term lead generation, Pay Per Click advertising on Internet search engines and social networks is quite probably the best option.
Benefits of Pay Per Click Ads:
- Immediate control. Unlike traditional advertising, Pay Per Click budgets can be turned up or turned off on very short notice.
- You only pay for what you use. If no one clicks on your advertisement, your cost to run it is zero. Of course, well-designed campaigns will spend the entire budget on lead generation.
- Accountability. PPC advertising agency Webolutions tracks and reports, client spend per lead and per conversion, to the penny. We work continuously to help our clients maximize conversions while minimizing advertising expense.
Paid advertising on search engines, Internet social networks and popular Websites (via ad networks) is a fast and sustainable way to gain optimal position to your target audience.
PPC Advertising on Social Media Channels
Another avenue which provides unprecedented targeting by interest is PPC advertising on Internet social networks, especially Facebook. While click through rates are lower and audience reach is smaller, Facebook advertisements offer additional features such as visible endorsements from “friends.” Depending on budget, goals, timing and a number of other factors, advertising on Facebook, LinkedIn or other Internet social networks may be a good option. Webolutions has successfully managed these campaigns for lead generation, employee recruitment, event promotion and of course to increase reach and engagement of social media portals like Facebook Pages.
Webolutions Pay Per Click Advertising Agency Expertise
Running a successful Google PPC management program requires extensive research and testing. Our process includes the following steps which are similar whether we’re running the program on a major search engine or social media network:
1. Perform detailed keyword research to understand how much relevant search volume is associated with each potential term and the level of competition each term receives.
2. Create a test plan that includes a variety of keyword groups and multiple ad executions for each group.
3. Identify highest potential calls to action and create campaign specific tracking numbers where relevant.
4. Build focused message landing pages to drive maximum conversion of clickthroughs.
5. Monitor results and optimize use of keywords, negative keywords, ad copy, calls to actions, etc to drive improved results.
Webolutions has also demonstrated results using Google Adwords Retargeting. Retargeting, also called, re-marketing, uses display advertising to present your Website to people who have visited it previously.
Pay Per Click advertising can be effective as a stand-alone strategy, especially with the benefit of keyword research and a comprehensive strategy including landing page (/services/web-design/standards-compliance) construction and optimization. It is most effective when integrated with: