For most businesses, the primary brand impression comes from direct interaction between customers and employees. You can spend as much money as you want advertising that your business is… friendly, helpful, insightful, innovative or whatever other benefit you might select, but if your employees don’t consistently drive this advantage home when interacting with customers your communications efforts will be wasted.
This is why Webolutions dedicates significant effort to helping clients with cultural adoption and internalization of the brand. An engaged culture is one of the keys to great marketing success. Our proven cultural integration process engages your team in the brand vision, allows them to understand their specific role, and creates individual responsibility. Our name for this is Activated Culture™ and it leads to happier, more productive and engaged teams, as well as increased customer satisfaction.
Primary components of Webolutions’ Activated Culture™ process include:
- Including key team members in the brand development process
- Conducting all-employee brand kickoff meetings to explain the positioning
- Recruiting internal volunteers to participate in cultural activation committees
- Identifying and launching internal programs to reinforce desired employee behaviors
- Defining and launching unique customer experiences that will reinforce the brand positioning
- Adapting hiring, training, and performance management processes to reflect desired company culture
- Setting and communicating standards of excellence for each position in the company
- Tracking and measurement of cultural KPIs and employee satisfaction
If your business needs some cultural adrenalin, call Webolutions today.