In June of 2013, two separate surveys confirmed that over 50% of Americans use smart phones. This is up from just 35% just two years ago. As well, in 2013, tablet adoption doubled. Over 34% of American adults now own a tablet computer. For those in their late 30’s and early 40’s the number is 49%. For those with higher incomes, the number reaches up to 56%.
It is safe to say that any organization hoping to reach their target demographic, had better include mobile as a key component in their overall marketing strategy!
An organization’s mobile presence can take many different forms. Webolutions helps our clients develop the best overall mobile strategy and then create the right tools. Our expertise includes:
Facts about Mobile
- 95% of mobile users use their devices for local searches
- The average person checks their smartphone 34 times a day
- 51% of consumers are more likely to purchase from a mobile optimized site
- 90% of mobile searches lead to action, over 50% lead to purchase
- 99% of smartphone owners use their mobile browser at least once a day
- 48% of mobile users feel that you do not care about them if your site is not mobile-friendly
- By 2016, 88% of local advertising will be delivered on a mobile device