Brand loyalty isn’t what it used to be. The way consumers and businesses make purchase decisions has shifted enormously in the last ten years:
- 74% of consumers do web research prior to entering a retail location
- 65% of the B2B decision is made before talking to your company’s sales rep
- 90% of consumers place more faith in online reviews than in company information
So what do you need to do to make your company’s message stand out? In this age of commoditization, the answer is not to have the longest list of features and benefits. People don’t buy what you sell, they buy who you are.
Webolutions has developed our Market Positioning Action Plan™ process to help companies define and communicate who they are so that you can rise above the purely rational but highly ineffective feature/benefit wars and instead appeal to customers on a more instinctive and emotional level. Key components of our process include:
- Identification of your short and longer term business goals
- Detailing your current positioning and customer experience
- Key persona identification and profile creation
- Online competitive messaging research
- Extensive keyword research
- Comprehensive brand strategy defining your offering, your culture and your experience
- Marketing plan recommendations
Our process challenges companies to look in the mirror and ask “what makes us truly unique?” and “are we delivering the type of experience that people will want to talk about?” It’s not always easy, but what you get in the end is a complete road map for how to differentiate your business. Does your business need an extra boost to stand out from the pack? Call Webolutions today.