Mobile Marketing provides:
- Opportunities for immediate action
- Lifetime connections to customers and prospects
- Influence over the purchase decision at the exact point of purchase
Internet consumption on mobile devices increases by more than 8 percent each year. Cell phones are within arm’s reach, if not literally attached at the hip, of most Americans 80 percent of the day. During the holiday season, 52 percent of American consumers use their smartphones for purchase research and decisions while in the store. 33 percent used their phones exclusively for online access for comparative product research.
Tools Webolutions uses to grow client revenues include:
- QR Codes – Used in print collateral to foster single, immediate calls to action: Visit a Website, Like a Facebook Page, Send a Tweet, call a business…
- Mobile Display Advertising – Interruptive advertising works similar to Online Display Advertising, but optimized for the mobile experience.
- Wireless Action Protocol (WAP) WAP Pages – Wireless Action Protocol (WAP) Pages increase Mobile Marketing conversions. WAP Pages are used in the same fashion as Pay Per Click Landing Pages and Like Gating tabs in Social Media Fan Acquisition campaigns.
- Foursquare – And other hyperlocal, location-based services target smartphone and mobile Internet users at their exact, current location.
Mobile Marketing provides the greatest benefit when integrated with:
Reach your prospects at the moment of their purchase decision. Contact Webolutions today for a free Mobile Marketing evaluation.