Achiever – I work hard because I love the work I do. Being busy and productive is very important to me.
Strategic – I love to tackle a problem from many different angles and look at creative ways to proceed when faced with a roadblock. There’s always a way around any obstacle if you’re willing
Learner – Give me all the books! I love learning, have a tremendous thirst to know more and continue education throughout my life. I especially love gaining knowledge through exchanges with people about their passions.
Communications – I love sharing thoughts and ideas with others. I generally find it easy to put my thoughts into words and love keeping the channels of communication flowing.
Background & Current Responsibilities
I’m a copywriting and social media professional with 5 years’ experience concepting, crafting, and executing beautiful, concise and on-brand stories for entrepreneurs and businesses. With a bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, and creative writing, I’m a talented wordsmith with an eye for strategy and a heart for the right words in the right places at the right time.
As the Content Strategist and Marketing Coordinator at Webolutions, I:
- Create and execute content strategy for clients across a variety of platforms and content delivery systems.
- Create copy and content that aligns with clients’ goals, visions, and brand values.
- Suggest innovative and creative ways to incorporate client for exceptional customer experience and dream customer acquisition.
Torie’s Other Passions
When I’m not creating stellar content for our clients you can find me curled up with a book and my cat, Banksy, or out on the trails with my boyfriend and dog, Macy May. I’m a hiking, Harry Potter-obsessed, craft beer-drinking, expert playlist creator with a passion for writing fiction and reading all the novels I can get my hands on. I love playing with makeup and lifting weights and I’m down to try pretty much anything once.
2017-Present: Content Strategist and Marketing Coordinator, Centennial, Colorado
2016-2017: Associate Editor – Womanista, Brentwood, Tennessee
2015 – 2016: Social Media Manager – DesignWorks by Dave and Mike, Denver, Colorado
2014- 2015: Co-Owner and Producer – Fourth Wall Productions, Denver, Colorado
2013-2014: Client Services and Creative Assistant – Mudd Advertising, Cedar Falls, Iowa
Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Journalism, Public Relations, and Creative Writing – Wartburg College, class of 2013
Fun Facts about Torie
- I once co-wrote a women’s business advice book geared toward intergenerational relationships in the workplace.
- I have lived with my grandparents since I was 5 and as such have a deep, abiding love for Frank Sinatra and the Beach Boys
- When I was a little girl I wore out three cassette tapes of the Lion King soundtrack
- I have seen Panic! At the Disco Live 3 times and plan to attend every tour for the remainder of the band’s existence.