Strategic – I believe in collecting necessary data and facts to achieve a comprehensive understanding then consider both traditional and innovative means for proceeding. I quickly understand data and patterns and apply ingenuity to achieve optimal results.
Achiever – Making a positive difference is one’s life or business provides me a sense of purpose and satisfaction. To this end, I go above and beyond to achieve results.
Connectedness – Little in this world is achieved without the support and influence of many people and events in our lives. I strive to understand and apply diplomacy to bring people together and achieve a common goal.
General Background & Current Responsibilities
John is passionate about working with data and identifying trends not immediately apparent to others. He has 20 years’ experience in search engine optimization (SEO), online marketing and website optimization. John is a self-taught SEO expert who achieved #1 rankings for the most competitive one and two-word terms, which lead him and his wife, Alicia, to building a multi-million-dollar eCommerce business with close to a half-million visitors per month. John earned his MBA from St. Mary’s College and has a BS in finance and logistics from Syracuse University.
As a marketing and Denver SEO expert, I enjoy helping companies grow their online visibility and achieve top rankings. I love working at Webolutions because we have a great team of talented individuals who excel in brand development and strategic marketing.
My responsibilities as Online Marketing Manager and SEO consultant:
- Website Analysis / Audit
- Competitive and Industry Analysis
- Strategic Brand Positioning and Marketing
- Website and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Reputation Management
- Content Development
- Keyword Research
- Online Marketing
- Link Acquisition & Analysis
- ROI Tracking & Reporting
- 2015 to Present – Online Marketing Manager, Webolutions
- 2013 to 2015 – Self Employed Website Developer & SEO
- 2001 to 2013 – Director Ecommerce, Procurement & Operations
- 1998 to 2001 – Category / Product Manager
- 1995 to 1998 – Loss Prevention Manager
- 1994 to 1995 – Sales Representative
- 1992 to 1994 – Procurement Manager
- 1989 to 1992 – Financial Analyst
- 1988 to 1989 – Performance Analyst
- Masters of Business Administration – Brand Development & Marketing
- Bachelor of Science – Dual Major Finance & Logistics
- Senior Care Companion
- Dress for Success
- Breast Cancer Supporter
Fun Facts about John
- Glass Artist (left hand scar from an 1800 degree flame. Ouch!)
- Abstract Painter (love to use acrylic paint and crushed glass)
- Beekeeper (nothing like having 60,000 little friends)
- Remarried (fun because I met my soulmate the 2nd time around)