Achiever – I am driven to accomplish and I’m constantly looking to for the next opportunity or challenge to tackle.
Individualizer – I love to find the unique traits in each individual and then cater my communications and actions accordingly.
Responsibility – I will follow-through with what I commit to and have a deep sense of ownership over my commitments/responsibilities.
Learner – I have a strong desire to constantly learn and soak up as much information as possible over a variety of topics.
Background & Current Responsibilities
I am a digital marketing professional with nearly a decade of experience. I’ve seen first-hand the power digital marketing has to transform businesses, which is why I’m so passionate about online marketing. The majority of my experience comes in B2C e-commerce companies, including Inc 500 and IE Top 500 companies. I’ve led initiatives from inception to ongoing optimization in most areas of digital marketing including content marketing, SEO, SEM, email, marketing automation, content marketing, influencer and affiliate marketing.
As the Marketing Program Manager and Infusionsoft Certified Partner, my current responsibilities include:
- Infusionsoft training, program development and account management
- Develop and manage internal marketing initiatives
- Grow Webolutions’ strategic marketing presence in the local and online business community
- Coordinate speaking events and PR/recognition
- Manage partnerships
Jennifer’s Other Passions
I love spending time with my husband and our rescued cocker spaniel, Emma. On evenings and weekends, I enjoy curling up with a good book. I also love getting outside and hiking or camping. Running has recently become one of my passions – it is absolutely therapeutic. To battle a bit of wanderlust, I love traveling and exploring as much as possible – whether it’s 50 miles away or 5000 miles away.
2016-Present: Marketing Program Manager, Webolutions, Centennial, CO
2015-2016 : Marketing Manager, ShopAtHome.com, Greenwood Village, CO
2014-2015: eCommerce Marketing Manager, Tonzof (formerly ToolKing), Lakewood CO
2011-2014: eCommerce Marketing Manager, OverstockDeals.com, Highlands Ranch, CO
Bachelor of Science, Business Marketing, Louisiana State University
Fun Facts about Jennifer
- I Recently completed my first half-marathon and triathlon
- I took 2nd place in Mutton-Bustin’ in the Douglas Country Rodeo (a very long time ago)
- I’m a Colorado Native, but part of my heart will always be in Louisiana (where I attended college)
- Undefeated in air hockey for two decades
- Love all things college football