Includer – I believe in collaboration and make it a priority to make sure all voices on the team are heard.
Achiever – I value stamina and work hard. My best days at work are the ones where I am busy and productive.
Learner – I have a dedication to being a lifelong learner and evolving my skills as a marketer.
Background & Current Responsibilities
I have more than 10+ years of combined experience in marketing, online community management and journalism. I began my career in journalism as a night editor for the Aurora Sentinel & Daily Sun. When I was at the newspaper, I developed a passion for graphic design and page layout. I got to progress those skills as a production artist for Ivie & Associates. In 2008, I made the transition from print marketing to digital marketing at a Denver software company. I am fascinated by the continual evolution of digital marketing and learning new tools and techniques. My favorite part of marketing is looking at raw data and matching those metrics to a client success story.
As the Marketing Manager and Infusionsoft Certified Partner, my current responsibilities include:
- Infusionsoft training, program development and account management
- Develop and manage internal marketing initiatives
- Grow Webolutions’ strategic marketing presence in the local and online business community
- Coordinate speaking events and PR/recognition
- Manage partnerships
Jack’s Other Passions
I enjoy spending time with my partner , Greg, and our two senior citizen (12 years old) miniature schnauzers, Schnapps and Gunter. On evenings and weekends, you will see me experimenting with new recipes and running the many trails Denver has to offer.
- 2018-Present: Marketing Manager, Webolutions, Centennial, CO
- 2015-2018: Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator, Scrum Alliance, Westminster, CO
- 2013-2015: Community Manager, Baptie & Company, Greenwood Village, CO
- 2008-2013: Marketing Assistant, CQG Inc, Denver, CO
- 2006-2008: Production Artist, Ivie & Associates, Aurora, CO
- 2004-2006: Night News Editor, Aurora Sentinel & Daily Sun, Aurora, CO
Bachelor of Arts, Print Journalism, California State University Long Beach
Fun Facts about Jack
- Half-marathon runner. My favorite half-marathon is the Platte River Half Marathon (been running it every year since 2010)
- Trained in Shakespearean acting (back in my high school acting “career”)
- My partner and I have over 70 house plants … and counting. Oxygen is a big deal when you’re living a mile above sea level.
- Oregon native (Go Ducks!)