“Life isn’t measured in years. It’s measured in moments.”
“Life isn’t about finding yourself; it’s about creating yourself.”
“Life isn’t about how to survive the storm,
but it’s about how to dance in the rain.”
Adaptability – I go with the flow, and live in the now. I take things as they come and discover the future one day at a time!
Positivity – I have a contagious enthusiasm. I am upbeat and can get others excited about what they are going to do.
Achiever – I have a great deal of stamina and I work hard. I get great satisfaction out of being busy and productive.
Background and Current Responsibilities
I have finally found a job where my enthusiasm and creativity is appreciated, my new position at Webolutions as an Experience Coordinator is a bit outside of the executive assistant realm. I get to create fabulous guest and team member experiences and still be involved in all things office-related. I immediately felt like a part of the team and it’s clear to see that everyone at Webolutions truly loves their jobs and everyone works together as a team.
I have lived in Mentor, OH; Oakville, ON Canada; Overland Park, KS, Pocahontas, AR and Dallas, TX. I moved to Dallas, TX and started my first job after attending Vocational School in Arkansas and met my husband Greg. We lived in Dallas for over 15 years. We moved to Denver in July of 2003, and we LOVE to snowboard, and we especially love the weather in Denver and never tire of the amazing views of the mountains. I enjoy Hot Yoga, Cooking and being outdoors at the Cherry Creek Dog Park most weekends.
As Experience Coordinator of Webolutions, my current responsibilities include:
- Providing an amazing, memorable experience for our guests
- Creating delicious snacks and treats
- Organizing events and outings
- Assist with Denver Social Media Marketing
I do enjoy eating and drinking a lot, and to try to stay healthy I really enjoy doing Hot Power Yoga. My yoga studio of choice is CorePower Yoga where I also work as a part-time cleaner at the Cherry Hills studio in return for free yoga. I like to work out in the yard, and go to the dog park. My husband and I are both homebodies and spend a lot of our time and money enhancing our home environment. Both my husband and I are totally hooked on snowboarding, we usually have at least 20 days on our Epic Local Pass each season.
Awards and Achievements
- Happily married for over 20 years.
- Relocating to Denver from Dallas and finding an awesome house in a great neighborhood.
- Learning how to Snowboard at age 38. I am still trying to learn how to mountain bike without having every rider pass me and ask me if I need help.
- I like the concept of bartering. That’s why I work as a Cleaner at CPY for free Yoga.
- I like to hike but have never done a 14er. I have heard too many horror stories from people that have climbed 14ers for the first time.
- My favorite restaurant is Benny’s. They have the best Margarita’s in Denver.