Positivity – I have an enthusiasm that is contagious. I am upbeat and can get others excited about what they are going to do.
Includer – I am accepting of others, show awareness of those who feel left out and make an effort to include them.
Woo – I love the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over. I derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection with another person.
Connectedness – I have faith in the links between all things. I believe there are few coincidences and that almost every event has a reason.
Input – I have a craving to know more. I like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
Background & Current Responsibilities
I have always been drawn to and fascinated by marketing and advertising. Even as a child I would use my Barbie dolls to act out and create commercials! In college I started out as a Psychology major and then transferred to being a Communication major. These things go hand in hand and often are combined in advertising and marketing to create an effective strategy.
My background has set me up very well for my current position at Webolutions and Project Manager.
My responsibilities as a Project Manager:
- Manage budgets
- Manage timelines
- Manage client expectations
- Work with all departments to ensure all elements are met and in line with our process
- Website planning
- Website testing
- Website launch coordination
- Website training
- Create the best possible experience for our clients
Amy’s Other Passions
I love traveling, gardening, great food, art, painting, spending time with friends and family. I also enjoy spending time with my little dog, Chi Chi. I enjoy meeting and talking to new people every chance I get. I also enjoy live music and go to concerts as much as possible (especially at Red Rocks!)
2011 to Present – Project Manager, Webolutions
2008 to 2011 – Strategic Marketing Coordinator, Webolutions
2007 to 2008 – Marketing Coordinator, Ensure Restoration and Remediation
2006 to 2007 – Account Executive, Becker Media
2005 to 2006 – Media Assistant, Becker Media
2004 to 2005 – Associate Producer, ManiaTV
2000 to 2004 – Guest Services, Denver Botanic Gardens
B.A., Communication, University of Colorado at Denver – December 2004
Certificate from Universitas Castellae – Valladolid, Spain July 2000
Founding Member of MSAVE (Metro State Active Voices for the Environment) Group 2004
- Englewood City Council Member At Large – 2015 to Present
- Englewood Public Library Board Member, 2012 – 2016
- Englewood Cultural Arts Commission Chairperson, 2012 – 2016
- Emerge Colorado Political Leadership Training – 2015
- Opera Colorado Volunteer, 2011 and 2012 Seasons
- Make-A- Wish Kickball Tournament Fundraising, 2010 – 2013
- Diabetes Walk Denver Fundraising, 2010 – 2013
- Grocery Cart Race – Comitis Crisis Center Fundraising, 2011 – 2013
- Muscular Dystrophy Association Fundraising, 2009
- White House Project Go Run Political Leadership Training, 2008
- Envirocitizen Political Skills Summer Training Academy, 2004
Selected Awards and Achievements
2015 – Elected to Englewood City Council – At Large
2013 – Chairperson of the Englewood Cultural Arts Commission
Fun Facts about Amy
- I’ve lived in Colorado, Minnesota and California
- I’ve been skydiving
- I grow really spicy jalapenos, delicious tomatoes and lemon verbena every year
- I have family living in Italy, France, Czech Republic, Australia and the United States
- I’ve seen the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain (and survived without a place to stay)
- I did a study abroad in college in Valladolid, Spain – lived with a host family, attended university there
- I was the salutatorian of my graduating High School class
- I’ve seen Prince, Stevie Wonder, Madonna, Janet Jackson, Sade and George Michael in concert (not at the same time!)