A large part of the Webolutions culture is centered around community involvement and supporting team members in their volunteer and charitable pursuits.
Webolutions Team Community Involvement
South Metro Small Business Development Center Sponsor
The South Metro Denver Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and Webolutions a sponsor are dedicated to assisting small businesses achieve their goals of growth, management improvement and financial success. The South Metro office serves Arapahoe, Douglas, and South Jefferson counties, providing confidential and FREE one-on-one consulting, as well as free or low-cost business workshops, to local entrepreneurs.
The South Metro Denver SBDC is a part of the Colorado SBDC Network, a statewide network of 14 centers. A cooperative venture between the State of Colorado, the U.S. Small Business Administration, and local communities, the program has a significant impact on the state’s economy and is responsible for generating $30 million in capital formation annually. Each year over 4,500 individuals and business owners receive counseling, and over 11,000 people attend training sessions through the Colorado SBDC Network.
Make-A-Wish Colorado – Annual Event Support
Founded in 1983 as one of the nation’s first Make-A-Wish Foundation®chapters, the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Colorado has granted more than 3,900 wishes to eligible children throughout the state, from Fort Collins to Trinidad and from Grand Junction to Burlington.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation of Colorado is part of the largest wish-granting organization in the world, with 62 chapters in the United States and its territories.
Comitis Crisis Center – Annual Event Support
Comitis offers help for you. For more than 30 years we have helped thousands get through emergency situations and dark times. We serve socially alienated infants, children, teenagers, young adults and adults. We can help you understand how you relate to others and your environment, and assist in solving problems at crisis points in your life. We also provide preventative counseling so that you can learn how to alleviate the possibility of a future crisis situation. Comitis offers to you:
• 24-hour crisis help line
• 24-hour runaway and homeless youth services
• 24-hour emergency walk-in service
• 24-hour availability of emergency housing, food, clothing and necessities
• Operation Safe Place in conjunction with the Aurora Fire Department and area libraries
• 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., seven-days a week preventive counseling
• Community outreach, problem prevention, and educational programs
If you need help, call Comitis now at 303-343-9890.
B.I.G. Day – South Metro Chamber of Commerce
“B.I.G.” stands for “Be involved, Give.” Created by the Chamber’s nonprofit & Business Partnership Group, the goal is to have 500 Chamber members, their employees, family and friends spending a Saturday morning volunteering to make a difference in the community. It is an opportunity to focus attention on the hardworking non-profit organizations that do great work in our community and give back to them by supporting them with service projects. We have organized dozens of service projects with dozens of area non-profits that can be completed in four hours or less. Projects that can make a difference to people and our community.
Coats for Colorado – Annual Drop Off Location
Coats for Colorado is the State’s largest coat drive and possibly the biggest in the United States. Coats for Colorado has provided well over 2,000,000 coats to Colorado citizens, including over 77,000 alone during its 2012 campaign. We assist more than 120 non-profit health and human service agencies in meeting the needs of their clients and we provide winter coats to thousands of individuals and families.
John Vachalek, Founder/CEO
- 2009 to Present – Founder and Chairman of Social Marketing for Business Group
- 2008 to Present – Founder and Chairman of the Denver Executive Leadership Council
- 2005 to Present – South Metro Small Business Development Center Advisory Board
- 2004 to Present – SCORE Advisory & Presenter
- 2007 South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce Chairman of the Board
- 2006 Governor Owens’ Trade Mission to South America
- 2005 to 2008 State of Colorado Branding Team
- 1997 to Present – Active Public Speaker in the Denver Metro Business Community
- 2002 to 2008 South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- 2005 to 2007 Board of Directors Emily Griffith Center for Children Board Member
- 2002 to 2004 Colorado Institute of Art Interactive Media Curriculum Advisory Board
Amy Martinez, Project Manager
- Englewood Public Library Board Member, 2012 – 2016
- Englewood Cultural Arts Commission Chairperson, 2012 – 2016
- Opera Colorado Volunteer, 2011 and 2012 Seasons
- Make-A- Wish Kickball Tournament Fundraising, 2010 – 2013
- Diabetes Walk Denver Fundraising, 2010 – 2013
- Grocery Cart Race – Comitis Crisis Center Fundraising, 2011 – 2013
- Muscular Dystrophy Association Fundraising, 2009
- White House Project Go Run Political Leadership Training, 2008
- Envirocitizen Political Skills Summer Training Academy, 2004