Facebook Advertising Agency Webolutions Tips on Facebook Ads
With roughly 65% of the US population using Facebook every month, it’s difficult to deny Facebook as a powerful, if not essential, marketing platform. Thanks to Facebook’s segmented marketing and flexible budget options, there’s a place for nearly every type of business to find their audience, whether to drive a direct sale or build strong brand awareness and trust.
Advertising on Facebook
While it’s true that anyone with a credit card can pay to promote on Facebook, this only scratches the surfaces of the social media giants marketing capabilities. Facebook lets advertisers leverage first-party customer data and third-party user data that takes audience segmentation to unprecedented levels, allowing your company the ability to personalize messages and solutions to the right person at the right time. Still looking for
- Over 230 mm Americans and Canadians are on Facebook each month, with consistent quarterly growth for over 12 years.
- Over 2 billion monthly active users globally.
- 66% of Facebook’s total users visit their feed on a daily basis
- 20% of all internet pageviews occur on Facebook
- Facebook remains the most popular social network, and the reach extends even further with the ability to advertise on Instagram and the Facebook Audience Network
The Benefits of Facebook Marketing
- Attract an engaged audience of followers that you can provide value you to for years to come
- Keep your brand top of mind with current customers, prospective customers, and influencers
- Educate customers/prospects about new offerings and ways to address their issues
- Expand brand awareness to prospective new customers
- Easily address customer service inquiries
- Provide value and solutions to your audience at every stage of the buying experience
Webolutions Can Help Your Facebook Social Media Strategy
Webolutions is among Denver’s top Facebook advertising companies and has proven systems to build and engage your Facebook following. It starts with creation of your Facebook marketing plan which is based on your business objectives, target market and competitive landscape.
- Facebook Advertising – create and execute your Facebook advertising campaign focused on achieving your goals with personalized messages and offers delivered to expertly crafted audiences
- Remarketing – Recapture website traffic and progress the buyer’s journey through strategic Facebook remarketing campaigns
- Facebook Page Optimization – Build or improve your Facebook page for search and conversion
- Social Listening– Set up tracking to follow important online conversations relevant to your brand, your competition and category. Respond wherever appropriate with information of value to the participants
- Fan Acquisition– Expand fan base via strategic campaigns to audiences of Facebook users that are most likely to be receptive to your products or services
- ROI Measurement– Track and optimize all activities based on impressions, reach and conversions relative to the cost
Take a strategic approach to acquiring maximum, relevant reach for your social media message; generating content that gets consumed and shared; setting and achieving appropriate goals for the medium and integrating it properly with your overall marketing strategy. Contact Webolutions Social Media Marketing Agency today for a free initial consultation.