“I wish they all could be California [breakfasts].” – The Beach Boys (sort of)
This month, Webolutions brings the California beach lifestyle to our regular team building activity, featuring a drink guaranteed to conjure up memories of being stalked by mall cops. Enjoy!
6 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8-9 ice cubes
- 1 egg (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except ice cubes in blender.
- Blend for about 1-2 minutes, adding ice cubes one at a time.
- Pour and enjoy!
The rest of our menu:
- Spinach salad with strawberries, blueberries pecans, feta, Vinaigrette Dressing
- Berry Fruit Salad
- Lox and bagels: Cream cheese, Onion, Capers, Cucumber, Sliced tomatoes, Bacon and turkey, Mayo/mustard, Canadian bacon, avocados
- English muffin sandwich: eggs, avocados, sprouts, salsa, cheese
- Carrot Juice
Can we map a moment for you? Contact us.