This holiday season, Webolutions is proud to partner with Metro Caring for our donation drive. As the Denver area’s frontline anti-hunger organization, Metro Caring provides tools for its neighbors to thrive. Metro Caring uses a holistic approach to meet people’s immediate need for nutritious food while also sustainably addressing the root causes of hunger and poverty.
From now until Monday, December 31, we will be accepting the following non-perishable food donations:
Fruits and Veggies
- Individual packets of kale chips low in salt (<140 mg/serving)
- Dried fruit-based snack bars, with no added sugar
- Raisins in individual packets
- Applesauce in individual packets, no added sugar
- Other dried fruit in individual packets, no added sugar
- Individual packs of popcorn, no salt added, or low in sodium (<140 mg/serving)
- Oat-based snack bars, low in added sugar (<6 g per serving)
- Whole grain cereals in individual packets, low in added sugar (<6 g per serving)
- Low-fat shelf stable milk in individual containers
- Shelf-stable squeeze tubes of yogurt with no added sugar.
Stop by the Webolutions office today, and after you drop off your donation, relax in our massage chairs and enjoy a holiday latte. We look forward to your donations and seeing you in the Webolutions office. Be sure to tour the office to see our latest holiday decorations. We look forward to your donations and seeing you this holiday season!