Denver Strategic Marketing
Webolutions' marketing and advertising division specializes in the creation, implementation, and management of strategic marketing campaigns.
Our comprehensive approach to creating a strategic marketing plan for our clients is the key to helping them achieve their goals. Once this plan is established, Results Driven Media™ is developed for the Web, print, tradeshows, publications, and other determined avenues to promote the message. View Webolutions' portfolio here.
In order to create and plan effectively, our experts help our clients evaluate and determine the following:
- Target audience demographics
- Socioeconomic Class
- Level of Education
- Marital Status
- Specific geographic marketing area
- Specific product or service
- Competitive nature of the industry
- Direct competitors and their marketing methods
- A unique selling proposition (based on target audience)
- A reasonable budget
- The most effective advertising avenues (print, web, networking, television, radio)
- How we are going to track campaign effectiveness
- How the sales process should be handled
- How we are going to track and manage closing rates
- What systems could be put in place to increase sales
- What is the follow-up going to be (repeat customers, referrals, etc..)
- Campaign timelines and responsibilities
This research, depending on time, relevancy, and budget can be done in a number of ways. The most common and useful are surveys and focus groups within a predetermined universe. During our initial consultation, we will determine what factors are most relevant to the creation of your plan.
To discuss in more detail the creation of a strategic marketing plan for your business, give us a call at 303-300-2640 (M- F, 8am - 5pm MT) or email us to schedule a Free Strategic Analysis.