Webolutions Executive Webinar - Marketing for Holiday Season 2011: Critical Elements for Success
09/29/2011 @ 12:00 PM
Webolutions Executive Webinar series continues in September, 2011, with a look ahead to the tools and tactics successful companies will use to achieve record sales this Christmas buying season.
Marketing for Holiday Season 2011: Critical Elements for Success
Join Webolutions to get a clear picture of:
- Projections and trends for online shopping this holiday season (they’re better than you think!)
- Affordable tactics your business still has time to implement in 2011
- Who is buying, where they are and how to convert online leads to sales
- What your company should start doing now to increase profits in the 4th quarter of 2012
- Which advertising channels you’re not using but should be, and from which channels to shift budget
Topics will include mobile advertising, social media, and other digital tactics proven to deliver positive, measureable ROI.
The 2011 Christmas season is the most critical in history for many companies. Arm your marketing team with the knowledge and ability to achieve your goals and exceed expectations.
Join our Webinar on September 29, or email us for more information.
WHEN: Thursday, September 29, 2011, 2:00 PM Eastern / Noon MT Mountain
WHERE: Interactive Online Webinar
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Business Executives responsible for the vision and performance of their company.
PRESENTER: Mike Hanbery, Director of New Media Strategies, Webolutions
- Over 20 years in marketing and media management
- Social Media for Business since 2003
- Organizer of 950-member Social Media Marketing group
- Professional Speaker
- BA, Mass Communications; Executive MBA
COST: There is no cost to attend. Register today.