Marketing Trends 2011: Experience Webolutions Marketing Webo-nars
02/24/2011 @ 12:00 PM - 02/24/2011 @ 12:00 AM
In 2011, Webolutions introduces “Webo-nars.” These Webinars with Webo “experience” flair illuminate challenges faced by executives in today’s increasingly dynamic market landscape, enlighten as to underlying causes, identify appropriate goals and suggest the means to achieve them.
The first one-hour installment is scheduled for 2:00 PM Eastern Time / Noon Mountain, Thursday, February 24, 2011. The theme for the January, 2011, Webo-nar is:
Measuring Social Media ROI: Yes, You Can
This one-hour, executive-focused (actionable) program provides key strategies for more effective implementation of social media programs within your business. Join us for these key insights including the best practices, latest trends, and:
- Exactly how to measure social media ROI
- Social media's place within your organization
- Effectively managing negative comments
- Key social media policies
- C-level engagement
While most companies have social media marketing programs today, many are still struggling with exactly how to measure, track and assign value to these programs.
This event will focus on the bottom line of social media. What do you need to do in order to generate real returns?
To ensure you are receiving all alerts about Webolutions events please:
- Sign up for our eNewsletter or contact Matthew Duff [email protected] (303) 300-2640
- Follow Webolutions on Twitter
- “Like” Webolutions on Facebook
- Bookmark Webolutions Events , News , Blog or subscribe to our RSS feed
Back To Events